Raita can be flavoured with mango or pineapple. This cucumber version is cooling with a warm curry. Serves 2
Cucumber raitaOctober 18, 2017 Print
Recipe courtesy of Shivani Dhamija
- ½ unpeeled cucumber, grated coarsely
- 2 cups (500 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) sugar
- ½ cup (125 ml) water
- Whisk yogurt.
- Add the cucumber and toss to coat.
- Add water until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add cumin powder, salt, and sugar, and mix again.
- Store refrigerated.
This Indian classic will wow your next dinner guests, but features spices you probably alr...
This condiment will add kick to your chicken vindaloo. Moisture will reduce its shelf life...
This oven-fresh naan is just the trick for soaking up every drop of curry gravy. 40 pieces...
Pair that rich, curry gravy with a light, fluffy rice. Serves 2 ...
The humble potato stars in this spice-packed side dish. ...
This simple recipe calls for a pressure cooker, but if you don’t have one you can boil t...