Pear and goat cheese are a perfect match for deep green fresh spinach.
Family Favourite Spinach SaladJune 15, 2012 Print
Recipe courtesy of Janice Harper
- handful of spinach per serving
- 1/2 Bosc pear per serving
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) goat cheese per serving
- toasted pecans for garnish
For the dressing:
- 1 cup (250 ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) honey
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl toss spinach, pears, goat cheese and pecans together.
- In a separate bowl, blend the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing, as desired, onto each salad.
- Garnish with toasted pecans.
This recipe was featured in the article Best Summer salads.