This recipe calls for the use of freestone peaches rather than clingstones. When you cut open a freestone peach, the stone should come out with very little effort unlike the aptly named clingstone.
Grilled peachSeptember 19, 2018 Print
Recipe courtesy of Blake Andrews
- Olive oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- Halve peaches, remove stones.
- Brush flesh side with olive oil.
- Place peaches face down on hot grill (raise grill temp to 177°C [350°F])
- The sugars in the peach will caramelize and you’ll get grill marks, cook 4–5 minutes depending on how ripe peaches are.
- Remove from heat and top with vanilla ice cream.
This simple, rich dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser at family gatherings....
Peach jambalaya will fill the air with a pleasant creole ambrosia. ...
Use this peach purée in Field Guide's peach julep....
Toggle this recipe to the season for a year-round crowd pleaser. In cool months use baking...