A hint of lime zest gives this cheesecake a fresh flavour.
Instant Pot Vanilla-Lime CheesecakeMarch 22, 2019 Print
Recipe courtesy of Chef Ilona Daniel, chefilona.ca
Ingredients:For the crust:
- 1 cup (250 ml) crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup (60 ml) light brown sugar
- ½ tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (60 ml) melted butter
- 2 (16 oz.) packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup (250 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping/heavy cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream (2%)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) corn starch
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lime
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch (18-cm) deep spring-form pan with parchment paper. Spray pan lightly to help the parchment to fit.
- Mix crust ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan and place in the freezer.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and mix until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and continue to mix until smooth and creamy. Pour mixture into the spring-form pan and smooth top.
- Wrap the spring form pan bottom with foil, place a paper towel on top of pan, cover with foil.
- Pour one cup of water into the Instant Pot insert. Place the trivet into the bottom with the handles folded down.
- Set the manual timer to 35 minutes.
- When done, let pressure release naturally for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake, sit to cool.
- When cool, let set up in fridge overnight.
This recipe adds a zingy sweetness to any dinner party. It’s traditionally served with d...
A tasty, and speedier, version of traditional chili. ...
A high butter and flour ratio gives these brownies their deliciously dense consistency....
Serve this Vietnamese-style broth over rare beef and rice noodles. Top with a squeeze of l...