Morris East Bloody MaryAugust 4, 2011 Print
Recipe courtesy of Morris East
- 1.5 oz chive infused vodka
- 3 oz wood-fired tomato juice
- 1 bar spoon horseradish
- 2 lemon quarters
- 1 bar spoon Thai hot sauce (Sriracha) salt to taste
- Rim glass with crushed pink and green peppercorns.
- Fill glass with ice and add all ingredients.
- Stir well and garnish with fresh garden chives.
- Cook tomatoes on the barbecue over charcoal and finish by juicing them (juice some fresh tomatoes into the mix as well). Add salt to taste. The slight smokiness of the tomatoes complements the Sriracha.