Grilled radish and asparagus saladJune 7, 2020 Print
Recipe courtesy of Alain Bossé
Ingredients:For grilled vegetables:
- 2 lbs radishes, trimmed
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, chunked
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ cup Maple Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups vegetable oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Originally published in Saltscapes Good Taste Spring/Summer 2018
Directions:For grilled vegetables
- Heat grill to medium high. Combine radishes, asparagus and onions in a bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Add vegetables to a grill pan or mesh and place on the barbecue.
- Grill until a rich brown colour appears, tossing the vegetables from time to time.
- Assemble dressing while vegetables are grilling.
- Place grilled vegetables back into the bowl, drizzle with the dressing and top with pumpkin seeds and feta.
- Whisk all ingredients together until emulsified.
Serves 4 ...