Grilled summertime medleyJune 7, 2020 Print
Recipe courtesy of Alain Bossé
- 6 medium potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into lengths
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1 inch chunks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Place potatoes and onions on a large piece of foil and toss with olive oil.
- Dice chilled butter and scatter over potatoes. Top with onions, salt and pepper. Seal foil forming a flat envelope. Place on upper rack and cook for 30 minutes.
- Open foil and pierce potatoes, if hard re-seal and continue to cook, if fork tender reseal and set aside.
- Toss pineapple, tomatoes and zucchini in the olive oil and grill over medium high heat, turning until heated through and the natural sugars have caramelized.
- Remove from heat, cut pineapple into bite size pieces and toss pineapple, tomatoes, zucchini and basil with potatoes. Add more salt and pepper to suit your preference.
Serves 4 ...